Breeding
For breeding you will need both a Cow NFT and a Bull NFT.
When breeding there is 2 different timelocks:
  • Bulls Breeding Recovery Period (During which Bulls cannot be breeded)
  • Cows Breeding Maturity Period (During which Cows don't produce Milk)
For breeding, users will need to pay with $MILK, and that way they will create a new NFT, which can be a Bull or a Cow.

Breeding Rules

  • If bull rarity is Higher than the cow rarity the result is Bull's Rarity Less 1 (80% Chance), or Bull's Rarity (20% Chance)
  • If bull rarity is Lower than the cow rarity the result is Cow's Rarity Less 1 (80% Chance), or Cow's Rarity (20% Chance)
  • If bull rarity is equal to the cow rarity the result is of a +1 Higher Rarity (20% Chance), or the same rarity (80% chance)
  • Bull Probability = 10%

Cows Breeding Maturity Period by Rarity

Cow Rarity
Breeding Period (Hs)
Common
24
Uncommon
48
Rare
72
Legendary
96
Holy
120

Bulls Breeding Recovery Period by Rarity

Bull's Rarity
Breed Recovery Period (hs)
#Breeds / Month
Common
144
5
Uncommon
72
10
Rare
48
15
Legendary
36
20
Holy
24
30